As the holiday season rapidly approaches, and even is already upon us, there are a few gifts that many teens and kids alike are putting at the top of their lists. I have found a few of these coveted gifts, and I am here to share what may be the most wanted presents of 2015.
- Hoverboards- Making their debut in late 2015, hoverboards are the latest technology need of all teens and children. Usually priced from $200-$600, these machines are not something too impulse to buy.
- iPhone 6s/ Apple Watch-Unless they already own one, most teens have at least considered asking for the newest Apple products. The iPhone 6s is the newest Apple phone released on the market. Apple watches are also somewhat new, and unlike many other products currently available.
- Urban Decay VICE4 Palette-For the important ladies in your life, treat them with Urban Decay’s stunning new eyeshadow palette, the VICE4. Priced at around $60, and containing a wide range of colors, this is definitely a perfect gift for the beauty lovers.
- Portable Charger-This may seem like a simple gift, but every teen and even adult can use one in their bag. Whether it’s at school, in the car, at a game, or at work, this gift will definitely be used by the receiver to the fullest.
- Beats Headphones-These may not be necessarily “new”, but any music lover would love a pair of these sleek, high quality headphones. With so many colors and styles, both girls and guys can find a pair to love. With this gift, you really can’t go wrong.
Categories: Local News